Passport Needed For Vacationing Abroad


Passport Needed For Vacationing Abroad

Passport Needed For Vacationing Abroad

Summer is here and it’s time for a vacation! Many people travel across the United States to have some time off. Some visit other countries to experience different food and cultures. If you already have your passport, then you can check one think off your list. But if you have not, it’s not too late to get your passport! You can apply for an expedited passport and get it in two weeks or less. Your birth certificate can be used as proof of your US citizenship as part of your passport application. Your birth certificate is an official document that was issued at the time of your birth. It includes information such as your name, gender, date of birth, place of birth, and your mother and father’s names. If you do not have your original birth certificate, a certified copy can work for your application. Your may want a certified copy to get your visas, school, employment, or driver’s license as well.

Where do I get a certified copy of my birth certificate?

Typically a certified copy of your birth certificate can be available from the County or City Clerk’s Office. Locating a copy is not an easy task, especially if you no longer live in the area where you were born. Each state has a vital records office where you can request a copy. There are multiple ways that you can request a copy of your birth certificate from the vital records office. You can try to find the address and try to go ask in person if it is convenient for you, or find the website for the office online and request it there. However, figuring out how to contact the appropriate office and where to apply for a copy can be very confusing and time consuming.

Who can help me locate my records?

Tracking down your records is not easy. It is even more stressful and difficult if you have a strict deadline or no longer live in the area. It’s a good thing there is Datafied to help you! Datafied started as a company focused only on medical records, but have now expanded our services all over the United States to obtain other types of documents. With over 26 years of experience in different types of record retrieval, we are prepared to get a certified copy of your birth certificate. There’s no record that the professionals at Datafied can’t get. Visit us at online or give us a call today at 800-765-7510 to get started!

Health Insurance Services
Life Insurance Services
Legal Services
Physician Services
Patient Services
Need help? Call our team anytime at 800-765-7510
Datafied Located at
1210 N. Jefferson Street Suite P, Anaheim, CA.
Datafied Logo Phone: 800-765-7510