At Datafied we believe that employing the finest and most up-to-date technology is essential in order for us to provide the best service possible. Our 29 years of experience in the business has enabled us to refine our technology and software to maximize their efficiency and effectiveness. Datafied’s operations rely heavily on our technology and we stand by all of the technology and software that we use and put on the market.
As the healthcare industry moves farther into the digital age, more and more new technologies are being utilized in order to improve patient care. The use of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) has brought about many improvements to the industry. With these changes though, the need for high level security measures is greater than ever. Datafied understands the importance of security and privacy when dealing with medical data and as a result, here are some of the steps we take to guarantee your data’s security.
- Data is backed up and stored in our HIPAA compliant Datafied Vault
- Data is protected by 128-bit Secure Socket Layer
- Access controls are present on all software and databases to ensure that only authorized users can gain access
- All systems, software, and databases are regularly monitored and updated to ensure that data is fully protected
- Systems are monitored and can be shut down remotely in order to prevent breaches
Practices & Procedures
- Our data systems are managed and secured in SAS70 Type II data center
- Only authorized personnel have credentials to access data centers via secure, keyless entry systems
- Data systems and centers are routinely monitored and updated to ensure highest level of security
- Discarded data in all formats is shredded on-site according to HIPAA guidelines
- All employees are trained and regularly refreshed on HIPAA policies and bylaws
- On-site manager monitors all employee and facility activity in order to ensure HIPAA compliance
- Data Breach Crisis Plan in place in order to handle any attacks on network
- Plus many more