Learn About Our Software – Chart Navigator!
Are you looking to take your HEDIS work to the next level this year? If that’s the case, you need a great software tool to keep you organized. The good news is that Datafied delivers that through Chart Navigator. Aren’t sure what Chart Navigator is or whether or not it is a good fit for your process? Keep reading to learn more about the technology solutions that Datafied offers to health plan representatives.
What is Chart Navigator?
Chart Navigator is a secure work environment that is designed to increase productivity and efficiency when it comes to the quality measure aspect of a HEDIS project. The software allows you to manage workflow and even audit projects from beginning to end.
What are the features of Chart Navigator?
Chart Navigator offers a full suite of features that will help increase the efficiency of your process, including:
- Quality measure project management and reporting tools
- Datafied Reconnaissance Imaging technology which enables abstractors to easily find information in records using keyword search tool
- Nurse assignment and work queue
- Overread tools to increase productivity
- Ability to manage multiple vendors and multiple projects
- Organized exhaust chart pursuit
- Admin feedback
- Real-time compliance rates
- User access controls
Is Datafied technology secure?
Yes! From the technology we use to the practices and procedures that we have in place at our facility, security is of utmost importance at Datafied.
- Data is backed up and stored in our HIPAA compliant Datafied Vault
- Data is protected by 128-bit Secure Socket Layer
- Access controls are present on all software and databases to ensure that only authorized users can gain access
- All systems, software, and databases are regularly monitored and updated to ensure that data is fully protected
- Systems are monitored and can be shut down remotely to prevent breaches
Practices & Procedures
- Our data systems are managed and secured in SAS70 Type II data center
- Only authorized personnel have credentials to access data centers via secure, keyless entry systems
- Data systems and centers are routinely monitored and updated to ensure the highest level of security
- Discarded data in all formats is shredded on-site according to HIPAA guidelines
- All employees are trained and regularly refreshed on HIPAA policies and bylaws
- The on-site manager monitors all employee and facility activity to ensure HIPAA compliance
- Data Breach Crisis Plan in place to handle any attacks on network
If you want to take advantage of Chart Navigator, contact Datafied today!
If you are looking to add Chart Navigator to your process, you are not alone. There are so many organizations utilizing Chart Navigator and that is because it works! As far as HEDIS reporting and chart abstractions go, Chart Navigator is the optimal tool. If you want to obtain a quote or get started with Chart Navigator, give us a call today at 800-765-7510.
To learn more about the reliable and quality document management and retrieval services that we offer, visit us on the web at Datafied.