Getting Your Medical Records is Simple
As a patient, your medical record is a very important piece of information on your health. Patient medical records include a patient’s medical history, lab results, diagnosis, procedures, treatment, allergies, and even list of medications. Knowing the medical information in your medical record is central to the quality of your health care. Datafied offers a way for patients to order copies of their medical records. We make is very easy to place an order for your records. You can place your order online and select the best format you desire. You never have to be stressed about asking your doctor’s office for copies of your medical records again.
Numerous Reasons for Medical Records
There are various reasons why patients would want and need to have copies of their medical records. Some of the common reasons are:
- Change of residency, health insurance, or physician. If you are changing jobs, moving out of town, and getting a new physician having copies of your medical records will be beneficial to your medical care.
- Your doctor retires. If your doctor has retired or getting ready to retire, you will need to get copies of your medical records to establish care with a new provider.
- Have multiple doctors. With more than one provider caring for you, it would be important for all of your doctors to have an understanding and background of your previous medical information.
- Analyze records to assist with family and relative health concerns. Having copies of your medical records will help provide you with a thorough medical history that you can share with your family and relatives if there are any medical concerns.
- System crashes and wipe out records. Sometimes systems can malfunction and potentially wipe out all medical information. Having copies of your medical records can help safeguard against this.
- Becoming ill while traveling. When you are vacationing or traveling away from home, it’s beneficial to your medical care to have copies of your medical records in case of medical emergencies.
- Your doctors can destroy old medical records without a notice to you. Having copies of your medical records can ensure that you still have your medical history and information even if your doctor destroys your records without your knowledge.
Datafied Can Get You Copies of Your Medical Records
If you see that you need copies of your medical records, let Datafied help you. We are experienced in medical records retrieval and have a streamlined process to save you time. Give us a call at 800-765-7510 today!