Document Management Services for Physicians
At Datafied, we provide a wide variety of document management services for physicians. If you need help with medical records, electronic systems, technology, or billing records, Datafied is here to help. And, with 30 years of experience, you can trust us to assist in a timely and affordable manner. Keep reading to learn more about the document management services that we provide for physicians.
- Release of Information
Let’s face it, you are busy with providing exemplary care and don’t want to inundate your staff with fulfilling medical record requests. With Datafied you don’t have to because we provide release of information services.
We offer all types of Release of Information services, but our full-service ROI includes:
- Datafied will handle every aspect of the ROI process from start to finish.
- When patients and other requestors ask for records simply refer them to us and we take care of the rest.
- We will provide you with Datafied ROI contact cards to give to requesting patients and all of the necessary contact information for other requestors.
- The full-service ROI guarantees that your staff will never lose any time having to deal with requests for records.
Another document management service that we provide to physicians is medical record conversion and document scanning. At Datafied, we can scan all types of medical records to create digital files, including:
- Complete medical transcripts
- Birth records
- Immunization records
- Lab results
- Prescriptions and medications
- Billing information
- Insurance records
- X-rays, MRIs, and other diagnostic and imaging results
- Physician notes and correspondence
Datafied also offers medical record storage and disposal services. If you need files securely stored or shredded, we can help. We have a secure storage facility that can keep your files safe, as well as HIPAA-compliant shredding services.
Contact Datafied today to discuss your document management needs!
Let’s face it, providing quality care to your patients is the most important thing. However, that doesn’t mean the paperwork and everything else goes away. The good news is that Datafied is here to help. We offer document management services to physicians. This includes release of information, medical record conversions, record storage, and scanning, and even secure document shredding. If you need help managing documents so that you can focus on what really matters, providing great care, give us a call today at 800-765-7510 to discuss your needs and see how we can help!
To learn more about the reliable and quality document retrieval and management services that we offer, visit us on the web at Datafied.