How Can I Become a Certified Field Agent?
Are you looking for a job? If so, you might be happy to hear that Certified Field Agents is hiring! Certified Field Agent is a division of Datafied and we are always looking to hire quality dedicated individuals to our team. Not sure if you should apply? Keep reading to learn more about becoming a certified field agent for Datafied.
What is a certified field agent?
A certified field agent acts as the intermediary or the middleman between the client requesting a document and the facility where that document is held. For example: if a client needs a medical record, a certified field agent goes to the doctor’s office, hospital, or medical facility where the document is housed to obtain a copy. Another example is if a client needs a copy of their birth certificate, the field agent will go to the County Clerk’s Office where the record originated to obtain a certified copy.
What are the requirements to become a field agent for Datafied?
If you are interested in becoming a field agent for Datafied, the next step is to understand the job requirements and what we are looking for. We offer three levels of clearance, all dependent on your skillset.
Standard Clearance Level
- Good work ethic, timeliness, effective communications skills, and a desire to be one of the best
- Internet connection
- A laptop that will need to be certified by us
- Document printer and scanner (Contact us for specifications and rental programs)
- Valid driver’s license in the state your side resides from
- Auto insurance
- Corporation and/or DBA documentation
- CFA badge worn at all times including professional-looking polo shirts
- Agree to utilize our patent-pending scanning software technology platform
- Background check to be performed by one of our professional organizations
- Complete and pass our HIPAA course online training
- Completion of our questionnaire and our required documentation
- Must be 18 years or older
Advanced Clearance Level
- Same requirements of Standard level
- Higher-level background check including multiple references
- Previous work experience requirements (i.e. Retired Military, FBI, Police, etc.)
- Utilization of higher-level technology
- Pass drug screening
- Required education and/or certifications. (i.e. College Degree, RN’s, MD’s, etc.)
If you have a special set of skills, we also offer a Special Agent Clearance Level. Contact us for requirements and/or presentation of your special skill sets.
How can I apply to join the team?
If you are interested in joining the Certified Field Agent team, that is great! To become a field agent, simply visit here to submit your application!
If you want to join our Certified Field Agent team, contact Datafied today!
If you want to join the vast network of field agents, we are happy to review your application! With over 30 years in business, Datafied has become one of the leaders in document retrieval and we are always looking to expand our team with quality and dedicated individuals. Submit your application today online and we will be in touch!
To learn more about the reliable and quality document retrieval and management services that we offer, visit us on the web at Datafied.